Day 15: Formed For God's Family

"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love predestined us for adoption to sonship[c] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will -"  Ephesians 1:4-5

One of the most important love's of God is relationships.  We are all meant to be a part of a family more than just the physical one we have here on earth.  God wants us to inherit Him and all He has to offer.  The benefits of inheriting Him are pure, permanent and protected.  No on can take away your eternal relationship.  It cannot be weathered, torn, or punctured.  It is the strongest, most resilient part of each of us.
With the help of a dear friend a few years ago, I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior.  Since then, I have been building a stronger and very permanent relationship with God.  It has not been the easiest road and many times I wanted to give up.  So many times I wanted to turn my back on Him, but I had to remember that He has never turned His back on me.  I realize how much of myself was ruled by my ego and self-centered nature and let Him help me through all of it.
Today, I have found an inner peace and more comfortable acknowledging Him in my everyday life.  He has give us so much and what I give back to Him is not even close to His gifts; but it sure is a start.  It has also helped me to develop my relationships here on earth.  I feel lighter and more spirited in the direction I have been guided towards.  God has blessed me with the ability to fight for what I love and stand unjaded by the constant evils that have taken place and continue to degrade so many peoples' souls in a chaotic society.  i continue to pray for those who know they are lost and for those who do not.

"For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers."  Ephesians 1:15-16

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie