Prayer


Today, I will practice prayer and meditation.  Whether I feel desperate, uneasy, or peaceful, I will make the effort to connect with my Higher Power, at least for a moment today.

Prayer is a great form of not only loving a Higher Power, but also ourselves.  It gives us a chance to to connect with the deeper part(s) of 'us', our life, and our growth.  The relationship we develop with the Higher Power allows us to be heard, touched, and even changed for the best.  Prayer is not necessarily a religion thing.  It is merely a link to our soul.

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.  PSALM 4:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie