Push


We all struggle in one way or another. Some it is losing weight-some it is gaining weight! Others it is addictions to foods or the lack of self confidence. I am here to tell you NOT to give up! 

It is easy to be negative about past mistakes and failures. Use your past as a series of lessons to help you advance to be a better you. The hardest times usually will bring us stronger insights about who we are, who we want to be, and what we want.

You'll get there just keep going!!!

"I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:12-13

#legionofboom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie