Don't Worry Be Happy


I pray for faith that my future will be good if I live today well, and in peace.  I will remember that staying present is the best thing I can do for my future.  I will focus on what's happening now instead of what's going to happen tomorrow.

Staying in the present moment can often be hard.  Many of us constantly worry about what is going to happen.  We create a web of worry that entangles us and keeps us from the amazing things going on right now.  There are lessons to learn now.  Our best needs us now.  Participation in the now is all we need to assure ourselves that what happens tomorrow is for the best.

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY

The constant worry locked in our heads is a negative contribution to our future.  It holds us back from doing our very best now.  It also holds back our future from happening.  Have courage in letting things work themselves out and if we must think of our future; assure yourself that it will be good.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  JOHN 14:27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie