Whispers of Promise: Day 48

"And it holds, my anchor holds; blow your wildest then, O gale, On my bark so small and frail, By His grace I shall not fail, For my anchor holds, My anchor holds."
~W.C. Martin

There are pros and cons to every decision we make in life as well as consequences [some big, some small, some mistakes, some worth it].  When we make choices, it is important to realize that if the choice is right, the rewards will outweigh the fears [even as we second guess the decision].  We will be able to open a new door and move forward.  We will be able to take a chance and walk in good faith.  Not only will we have God as our anchor, but we will then become someone else's anchor.  A sturdy foundation to build!  Nothing is impossible with God!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie