Dare Twenty-Eight: Love Makes Sacrifices

"He laid down His life for us. We should also lay down our lives for our brothers." 
1 John 3:16

The world is missing a lot of sacrifice and compassion.  It seems so many run around-ME, ME, ME, I, I, I.  This even comes to play when people are in relationships.  It seems it is not "what can I bring to the table to better them and our relationship" it is more "what am I getting from them and this relationship".  Letting go of ego and pride can be hard, but one cannot truely live without love.  Today, make a sacrifice in the name of love.  It can be big or small.  Find a place in your loved one's life where they need you and give up whatever may be blocking you from being there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie