2022 Fitness Favs Gift Guide

 

With Santa coming in a month - it might have you wondering what to get your favorite gym goer.  Here are some of my top gym gifts for 2022.


1.  Iron Bull Strength Weightlifting Belt

You can end up spending hundreds on a weight belt.  Here is a very economical option that comes in four fun colors for women.  You can also get matching wrist straps.  I opted for mint on both.  In my experience - both are of great quality and an affordable price.  I will say if you are planning on really leaning up in the mid-section and are at the low end of a particular size on the size chart - go one size down.  My small is already at its smallest and likely will purchase a second in XS.  


2.  Hydrarank Half Gallon Water Bottle

These are my go to water bottles!  Because they are a half gallon, I never have to wonder how much water I have drank in a day.  I usually finish two of these a day!  The sleeve is easy to wash, comes in fun prints, has a variety of pockets and even a key ring.  The convenient strap makes this easy to tote around while leaving your hands free.  Even my toddler wants one!

Get 10% off your entire order by using H2Oh! at check out


3.Bombshell Sportwear

This sportswear company has a little bit of something for everyone.  Fun designs, quality fabrics + prints. . .their style goes from casual to sassy with the option to mix and match a lot of their lines.  I really like that majority of their bottoms have pockets that fit iPhones.  They also have their Black Friday sale going on NOW until the 27th.


4.  Nutrex HERS Stack

All day thermogenic support even while sleeping plus some great freebies.  I have been a Lipo6 girls for over a decade and enjoy this formula doesn't make me jittery or crash.  Not looking for fat burners!  Check out  Nutrex other supplements from protein to recovery to vitamins.  Black Friday Sale will have 40% off side wide starting 11/18 --- SHOP TILL YOU DROP

For 20% off, use code GETOVERFIT at checkout


5.  CAP Plates + Tree



We have a variety of plates weights from 2.5 up to 45lbs.  These get used a lot with and without the solid bar.  Great quality!  Good investment for that home gym vibe!  The CAP tree made all the difference in a small space.  Sturdy and easy to put together!


6.  Resistance Band Set



When traveling, I always have a pair of gloves + resistance bands set.  Taste Your Life has a variety of bands.  I opted for the 5 band set in gray.  They have some other fun colors, travel bag included, and so far have been very durable.


7.  Massage and/or Fasciale Stretch

Any massage can be heavenly!  I would suggest finding a Sport Recovery Center or a Spa/Massage Parlour that offers Sport specific massages + recovery options.  Fasciale Stretch has increased my muscle firing thus giving me better range of motion and ability to build.  And I mean come on - MASSAGE!  Yes please.


8.  Weight Lifting Gloves



I am a BIG fan of Harbinger.  I have had the same gloves for more than a decade and they are still in tact.  I also recently picked up a pair of Rymnt Gloves.  They have fun patterns, light weight, and so far have been a great addition to my gym bag.  Harbinger is only a little more expensive likely due to the leather palm.  They do not offer a lot of color options or fun prints.  For some, that does not matter.  I could care less so long as they aren't brown in color, offer protection to my hands, and are made well.  So far both options have been great - time will tell if the Rymnt can stand up to the Harbinger.


9.  Gym Membership or Classes

There are so many options when it comes to gifting classes or Gym Memberships.  Orange Theory, 24 Hour Fitness, Gold's Gym, local Rec Centers, personal training studios. . . most offer gift cards or the option to pay for a punch card or a few classes.  There are options for every budget and any level!


10. Create your own snack basket

This option might take a little more work, but any fitness buff will be delighted.  Fill it with their favorite pumped up treats.  Here are some of my go-tos:  quest mini protein bars, protein packed cheese crackers, turkey chomp minis, That's It Fruit Variety Pack, Cinnamon Justin's Almond ButterFairlife Protein Shakes, raw almonds, and fill in with fresh apples, pears, and bananas


These are some of my fitness favorites and can fit the beginner to the buff.  Gifts perfect for any fitness journey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie