Gym Date: Quickie

Gym Date: Quickie

Gym Date: Quickie by tophercouture 

I love going to the gym!  It is not a job I do just to compete.  It is a lifestyle I live.  There are moments where I do not need to tote four plus meals, posing shoes & suit, extra this that and the other thing.  I love my custom Fox Bowler complete with rhinestones [discontinued on main site] from 6 Pack Bags instead of my Renee Tote for the quick gym trips.

This two meal system is perfect size!  I carry the essentials: [clockwise]-

Melaleuca Amino Blast for intra & post work-out
Melaleuca Elevate Protein Low Carb, Low fat, No sugar for post work-out
Melaleuca Peak Performance Pack for Women- convenient AM/PM packs means less pill organizers
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy as my pre work-out
Melaleuca ReNew Lotion travel size

A good alternative option for the Fox is the Mini Innovator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie