Recovery Is Important

Recovery Is Important

Recovery Is Important by tophercouture on Polyvore

We spend hours in the gym training, sweating, and pushing ourselves to the limits.  What many athletes forget is that we also need just as much [if not more] recovery.  

One of my favorite mixes that helps with my recovery is Allmax Aminocore Cherry Lime stacked with their Glutamine powder.  Refreshing taste.  Can be taken pre-intra-post.  

When I am trying to kick my sweet tooth I add fresh lime juice and a few drops of MIO to an ice cube tray with the recovery mix.  Mini popsicles!!!

For more information about my supplement fact GO HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie