The Gift of Laughter


Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu, when someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.  I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin when he smiled I realized I’d passed it on to him.  I thought about that smile then I realized its worth, a single smile, just like mine could travel around the earth.  So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected, let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!

Your smile, your good deeds don’t just go around the corner, they travel through all eternity!


Life is not always easy.  Sometimes we laugh; sometimes we cry; but when times get hard, the best medicine is laughter.  It is one of the things in life that never has a price tag.  You can take as little or as much as you want.  So today or whenever life starts to get at you,  look in the mirror and make a face at yourself, tell a joke, read a funny story, etc.

". . .why you always covering up your smile?  Show me that pretty smile. Oh, girl, you need a smiling lesson.  Come on."   -The Color Purple




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie