Dare Twenty: Love is Jesus Christ

"While we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly." 
Romans 5:6
Half way through the dares and hoping we see that God is love.  He sent His only son to die for our sins.  Through pains, suffering, requisitions, acquisitions-Jesus Christ gave His life for us.  Think about the selflessness and love it takes for someone to do this.  Dare to pray, "Lord Jesus, I’m a sinner. But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your grace."

"In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old."  Isaiah 63:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 NPC JR NATIONALS: MissFits & Mayhem Give It Their All

Say A Little Prayer For Me

The Challenge: Melaleuca Sustain VS Gatorade G2 Low Calorie